XLIM Research Institute, Limoges, France is searching for a scientist for post-doctoral position under research project: "Opto-microwave multiplexing device for radar imaging systems".
The objective of the project is to design an innovative radar imaging system based on an Opto-microwave multiplexing device, in order to improve the efficiency of existing ones and address a wide number of antennas. The work to be performed is to optimize the architecture of the receiving part which especially include electro-optic modulators, and specific optical fiber combiner :
- Implementation and integration of electro-optic modulators in a radio-over-fiber link
- Experimental set up and validation of the optical multiplexing device
- Signals estimation by deconvolution techniques and Imaging post processing
- Technological suggestions in order to develop a more integrated system
Starting date of the project: December 2017/January 2018.
Candidates are invited to submit a CV, a cover letter, and a list of references to :
- Christelle Aupetit-Berthelemot (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Philippe Di Bin (email@example.com)
- Cyril Decroze (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Data składania wniosków: