The Korean Government Scholarship Program is designed to provide higher education in Korea for international students in order to promote international exchange in education and mutual friendship between the participating countries.
Scholarship program covers air fare, monthly allowance, medical insurance fee, all the tuition fee, thesis publication cost, etc.
- Graduate School and the Graduate School of International and Area Studies(GSIAS) applicable
- Master’s or Doctoral degree course applicable(not for Master-Ph.D integrated program)
- Only foreign students can apply for this program
- All scholars, unless exempted, must take one year of Korean language course in the designated language institution by NIIED. (This course is exempted if the applicants have Korean Proficiency Test(TOPIK) level 5 or above.)
Applicants have to apply for this program via either an embassy or a designated university. Overseas Korean adoptees have to apply only via an embassy if their countries are allotted within the adoptee quotas.
The selection process for applicants like following:
- Applicants must be selected by the institution he or she is applying through (a Korean embassy, or a designated university).
- Applicants who passed the first round must be selected by the NIIED Selection Committee.
- Applicants who passed the second round must gain admission from each university.
Institutions accepting applications: 116 overseas Korean embassies or 65 designated Korean universities.
Sob, 2017-03-18 (Cały dzień)